Silverwood Theme Park
Silverwood is the Northwest's largest theme park, with more than 200 acres of fun and 70 rides. Thrilling rides include the 2 classic wood roller coasters, the impressive and terrifying "Aftershock" roller coaster, and the new "Spin Cycle" attraction. Silverwood Theme Park combines these rides with a huge waterpark under a single ticket price, to provide days of fun and adventure for the whole family.
- Aftershock is Silverwood Theme Parks premier thrill ride and a must for all visitors who want to test their limits on the roller coasters.
- Panic Plunge is a terrifying 120 foot free fall that will scare the daylights out of the bravest daredevils in your family.
- Thunder Canyon is pure family fun. This ride takes you on a trip down the canyon with steep drops every 50 feet or so, dropping you into the waves as you float through the canyon and caves beyond. This is a fun ride we recommend for the whole family, as long as you meet Silverwood's rider requirements.
- Spin Cycle harnesses you into a seat with a couple dozen of your closest friends, then spins you around as it lift you high in sky...you'll have to see it to believe it.
Elkhorn Creek is a one fifth -mile-long loop winding through the water-park with waterfalls and fountains to keep you cool as you glide along with family and friends, float up to the water side bar for a cool drink or just float around until you are ready for another adventurous water slide. Velocity Peak may be just what you need to get your adrenaline pumping,
When you think you have seen it all, take a second look at the double wave pools, that's right, Boulder Beach has 2 incredible wave pools side by side so there is always room. Located on a cool island between the pools is a section of cabanas you can rent for the day. We highly recommend a cabana on the pool for a little privacy on such a fun day at Silverwoods water park. You can always use a break in your private waterfront cabana.
- Arrive a little early. There is a lot of parking at Silverwood so rest easy, you will find a place to park but by arriving early you can miss any lines at the gate or the bag check.
- Plan 2 days at the park so you can see it all. Silverwood is really that big.
- A double scoop of ice cream is enough for 4 people. Really hungry people. Try getting one and sharing. A single scoop is a huge treat for one. Kids get more than enough with a kid scoop. Definitely stop in but be careful, they are very generous with the excellent ice cream.
- If you can visit in Spring or Fall, you may be able to ride the coasters and attractions all day non stop. We love a day at the park in the early spring.
- October features SCARYWOOD. This is not recommended for young children 12 and younger. If you are looking for the scariest place on earth, this may be it. Scarywood is truly scary. Riding the coasters backward or into the tunnel in the dark is scary enough but having the park filled with ghost, ghouls and zombies is truly frightening. You will not know if they are real or not, actors or statues or if they are going to come after your because they often do.