Experience ideal lakeside life at City Beach House—located in the highly sought after Fort Sherman neighborhood. Just steps from the Coeur d’Alene City Park and Fort Sherman Playground, this home is truly in a dream location. You’ll also be within easy walking distance to miles of public beaches and the heart of downtown Coeur d’Alene. No car is needed when you stay here!
The home itself is just as alluring as the prime location. You’ll enjoy upgraded appliances and gorgeous furnishings throughout. With an open concept floor plan, a cozy living room complete with a fireplace, large sectional couch and TV seamlessly flows into the dining area and kitchen. A large wooden table offers seating for 6 and the adjacent upgraded kitchen includes a large granite island with additional seating.
On the main floor you’ll find a master bedroom with a king bed and attached bathroom plus two other bedrooms with queen beds. Another bedroom with a queen bed is located upstairs and a studio behind the garage is equipped with 2 twin beds and a twin bunk bed for an additional sleeping for 4. This is a fantastic area for the kids to gather and play! In addition to the attached master bath, this home offers 3 other full bathrooms.
A private fenced backyard with a BBQ and comfortable outdoor seating creates an ideal area to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun or sit under the stars at night.
When you’re ready to take advantage of the incredible location, the options are endless. The downtown Coeur d’Alene area includes parks with playground equipment, miles of public beaches, a dog park, Tubbs Hill (suitable for a wide range of athletic abilities), shopping for all ages, a variety of fantastic dining options in all price ranges, and more!
You couldn’t ask for a better location to experience all that Coeur d’Alene has to offer with ease!
For ski or pontoon boats call us at 800-679-3661 for the highest quality boats at the best rates in town.
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: In downtown Coeur d’Alene
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 15 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 35 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 40 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 30 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 40 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 30 minutes
• Wifi: Yes
• Heating: Forced-air, fireplace
• Air conditioning: Yes in main house
• Sectional couch
• Cable TV
• Wooden table with seating for 6
• Upgraded appliances
• Kitchen island with seating for 2-3
Sleeps in Beds: 10 | Max Occupancy: 12
• Bedroom #1: King bed with attached bath and cable TV
• Bedroom #2: Queen bed
• Bedroom #3: Queen bed
• Bedroom #4: Queen bed upstairs with DVD Player
• Bedroom #5 (Studio behind garage): 2 twin bunk beds (4 singles total)
• Bathroom #1: Master with double sinks, shower, tub
• Bathroom #2: Double sinks, shower, tub
• Bathroom #3: Shower
• Bathroom #4: Shower/tub
• Large private patio with seating for 6
• Off street parking
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|