Clear Water Lodge makes it easy to get everyone under one roof! Sitting on over half an acre—with gorgeous south facing views of Hayden Lake—this high-end, welcoming home comfortably accommodates a variety of groups. With a private deep-water dock, 5 decks, lake views throughout and a luxurious master bathroom with a fireplace and spa tub, you may wonder if there’s anything this home doesn’t have.
On the main floor the living room, kitchen and dining area feature an open concept design with vaulted ceilings, open rafters and large windows with stunning forest and lake views. You can kick back and relax on the leather seating while you gaze at the stone fireplace, chat or catch a movie together on the Smart TV. This level of the home also conveniently has a full bathroom with a shower/tub. You’ll love gazing out at the lake while you dine at the adjacent wooden table with seating for 6. If you need additional places at the table, an extra leaf and extra chairs are stored on-site.
The fully stocked gourmet kitchen will delight the cooks in your group! This luxurious heart of the home has stainless steel appliances, tons of granite counter space, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking range, double ovens, two sinks and great light coming in through the skylights in the vaulted ceiling. The kitchen’s bar offers additional seating for 4.
Downstairs you’ll find the perfect hideout for the kids! This area features a second living room with a TV, DVD player, comfortable seating, a fireplace, foosball and access to the outdoors. In the nearby hall are two bedrooms—one with a double bed and one with two twin beds—and a bathroom with a shower.
On the top floor you’ll find three more fantastic bedrooms. The master has a king bed with lake views right from the bed, a fireplace, private balcony and attached master bathroom. This luxurious bathroom has a jetted spa tub with a fireplace and lake views, 2 separate sink areas (each with their own vanity) and a shower. The home’s second master has a king bed, sleeper sofa, private balcony and attached bathroom with a shower. The third bedroom has a queen bed, sleeper sofa and also has an attached bathroom with a shower.
The whole family will be thrilled with the many outdoor amenities! You’ll enjoy a fully fenced yard for the kids to play, two large main level decks, a BBQ, a lower patio, plenty of seating, a fire pit and a hot tub. When you’d like to head down to your private dock to splash in the water or launch your boat, a fantastic tram will lead your way.
Packed with amenities, everyone will be entertained and happy during your lakefront vacation.
For ski or pontoon boats call us at 800-679-3661 for the highest quality boats at the best rates in town.
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: 25 minutes
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 10 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 50 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 55 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 20 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 15 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 55 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 50 minutes
• Wifi: Yes
• Heating: Forced-air
• Air conditioning: No (ask us about rental units)
Main Floor Living Room
• Smart TV
• DVD player
• Leather seating
Lower Level Living Room
• DVD player
• Comfortable seating
• Outdoor access
• Foosball table
• Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
• Viking range
• Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Two Sinks
• Double Oven
• Stainless steel appliances
• Bar with seating for 4
• Granite countertops
• Wooden table with seating for 6 (extra leaf and extra chairs stored on-site)
• Lake views
• Washer and dryer
• Bathroom #1: Master, jetted spa tub with fireplace and lake views, 2 separate sink areas with vanities, shower
• Bathroom #2: Shower
• Bathroom #3: Shower
• Bathroom #4: Shower
• Bathroom #5: Shower/tub
• Hot tub
• Private dock
• Propane BBQ
• Fully fenced yard
• Fire pit with lake views
• Plenty of outdoor seating
• 2 main level decks with lake views
• 2 bedrooms with private balconies
• Tram from the lower patio to the private dock
• One 1 car garage and separate 2 car garage
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|