Get in on a local secret—Cave Bay—when you stay at Grand View Cabin. Exceptionally loved by boat enthusiasts, this area of Lake Coeur d’Alene has it all! You’ll have access to the private community beach that includes a swimming area, playground, volleyball court, horseshoe pit, picnic tables, and slips to dock your boat or fish from.
The golf enthusiasts in your group will be thrilled by the 20 minute proximity to the Circling Raven Golf Course, featured in Golf Magazine. The adjoining Coeur d’Alene Casino features an excellent Friday seafood buffet. There are also more than a half dozen other courses within an hour's drive, ranging from very exclusive to very affordable.
Encompassed by multiple large windows with lake views, the main living area of the home features an open floor plan and beautiful rustic touches. The living room has comfortable leather seating, a TV, fireplace, and access to the massive wraparound deck. The adjacent dining room table offers seating for 4 and the nearby counter seats 4 more. There’s plenty of space for cooking—and socializing—in the large fully stocked kitchen.
The main floor also houses the laundry room, a full bathroom, and the master suite. This luxurious bedroom has a queen bed and an attached bathroom with a shower—the level’s second bathroom. Upstairs, you’ll find a loft area with another TV, video game console, board games, and a futon to accommodate extra guests. A bedroom with a twin over full bunk bed is off the loft as well as another bedroom with queen bed and a separate full bathroom.
When you’re not enjoying the many amenities at the private community beach, you can kick back and relax on the spacious wraparound deck. You’ll feel enthralled in nature as you listen to the birds chirp while the sun rises over the sparkling lake. You may even spot wild turkeys, deer and quail walking around the area. Sometimes hawks and eagles can be spotted overhead, while Canada geese, ducks, squirrels, and woodland birds are a common sight.
With a BBQ, long picnic table and lake views, the deck is another great area to enjoy a meal, cup of coffee or glass of wine. At night you can sit in the plush seating around the stone fire pit and gaze up at the stars while the fire roars.
Packed with amenities for everyone, this lake view cabin is a wonderful pick for your trip to North Idaho!
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 40 minutes (29.1 miles)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 50 minutes (32.8 miles)
• Downtown Spokane, WA: 1 hour 3 minutes (43.6 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 1 hour 8 minutes (50.2 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 1 hour 5 minutes (45.2 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 55 minutes (85 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 16 minutes (66.5 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 19 minutes (11.2 miles)
• Walmart: Hayden: 51 minutes (32.9 miles)
Post Falls: 49 minutes (35 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 44 minutes (30.1 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 39 minutes (28.7 miles)
• Wifi: No
• Heating: Forced-air, fireplace
• Air conditioning: No
- Pets: Strict No
• Deck access
• DVD player
• Queen futon
• Fully stocked
• Counter with seating for 4
• Table with seating for 6
• Deck access
• Washer and dryer
• Bathroom #1: Shower
• Bathroom #2: Shower/tub
• Large wraparound deck
• Seating on deck
• Dock and boat slip at the community beach
• Access to community beach with public bathroom and volleyball
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|