VIEW FLOOR PLAN
Harbor Island is one of our Signature Series homes located on the Spokane River, feeding into Lake Coeur d’Alene. If you’re looking for privacy while still enjoying a close proximity to the downtown, this is the waterfront home for you.
As soon as you enter, you’ll notice how spacious it is! The massive living room features floor to ceiling windows with gorgeous river views, tons of seating, a TV, gas fireplace and plenty of open carpeted areas for the kids to play. You’ll even find a great collection of board games!
The fully stocked large kitchen is encircled with tile countertops and features a wet bar/island with seating for 4. You’ll love all of the available area for meal prep—and there’s ample space for a few sous chefs to lend a hand or keep the cook company. The home’s separate dining room has a grand feel with a gorgeous chandelier, substantial wooden table with seating for 8 and a backdrop of water views through the windows.
If the kids want their own hangout—or you want a quiet space for yourself—head up to the home’s loft. This area has a couch, pullout full bed and more carpeted area for activities. For fitness-minded folks, this area is perfect for a morning workout before you begin your day on the water.
The master bedroom has a wooden king bed, access to the home’s deck and an attached bathroom with an upgraded glass and tile shower. There’s a queen bed in the second bedroom and a twin over full bunk bed in the third. If you’re in need of additional beds, there’s a pullout full bed in the loft, plus open space to set up blow up mattresses. In addition to the master, there are two more full bathrooms—one with a shower (and laundry) and one with a shower/tub combo.
When you’re not enjoying the inside of this stunning home, you’ll be thrilled with the many amenities offered outside. The wraparound deck is stocked with a BBQ, table and plenty of chairs. The grassy fenced yard—great for the kids to enjoy themselves while still being in eyeshot—rests in front of the deck and goes down to the private sandy beach. Whether you’re building sandcastles or mooring your boat, you’ll be thrilled with this lovely little beach.
Inside and out, you’ll enjoy making memories at this spacious waterfront home.
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 13 minutes (6 miles)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 22 minutes (9.8 miles)
• Downtown Spokane, WA: 37 minutes (28.9 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 42 minutes (35.6 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 37 minutes (22.1 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 26 minutes (62 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 49 minutes (43.5 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 31 minutes (25.9 miles)
• Walmart: Hayden: 22 minutes (9.9 miles)
Post Falls: 17 minutes (7.5 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 16 minutes (7 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 11 minutes (5.7 miles)
• WiFi: Yes
• Air conditioning: Yes
- Pets: Strict No
• Fully stocked
• Wet bar/island with seating for 4
• Long tile countertops
• TV with cable
• DVD player
• Gas fireplace
• Leather seating
• Lake views
• Wooden table with seating for 8
• Pull out Couch
• Washer and dryer
• Bathroom #1: Master, shower
• Bathroom #2: Shower, laundry
• Bathroom #3: Shower/tub
• Private sandy beach
• Private covered dock
• Large fenced yard
• Grass down to the beach
• On-site parking
• Wraparound deck with table and chairs
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|