Sleeps in Beds: 6 | Max Occupancy: 8
Rockford Bay Retreat is located in secluded Rockford Bay on Lake Coeur d’Alene. This quiet hideaway sets the ideal backdrop to relax and recharge surrounded by nature, yet is only a 25 minute drive—and an even shorter boat ride—to downtown Coeur d’Alene’s shopping, dining, entertainment, public beaches, and parks. The drive to Rockford Bay is full of wildlife, beautiful trees and other Northwest scenery.
You can easily zip around all over the lake by boat from this fantastic waterfront cabin, including to minutes away local favorite Shooters Bar & Grill. Serving delicious food and drinks on their beautiful patio, this family-friendly restaurant is appropriate for a variety of groups.
The outdoor area of this home is absolutely incredible and offers numerous options to relax or play. Lush green grass goes all the way down to the water and the 100 foot grass beach’s south facing position allows you to enjoy the sun all day. Tons of tables and chairs circulate on the two massive decks that are ideal for enjoying lake and forest views from sunrise to sunset. You’ll also love sight seeing while you grill on the deck’s BBQ.
The front of the home offers even more seating, an outdoor fireplace, and a stunning rustic chandelier. Head down to the private dock and enjoy a few more seats and one boat slip for your use.
Inside the home you’ll enjoy 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have queen beds—one with deck access—and the other has a full bed. Two of the bathrooms offer shower/tub combos and the third is equipped with a standing shower.
Indoors, ample comfortable seating provides plenty of areas to enjoy the lake through the spacious windows. You can access the deck from the living room and the entertainment room has a TV and a fireplace to curl up next to in the evenings. The fully stocked kitchen is complete with granite counters, plus a granite island for extra meal prep space and seating for 2. The adjacent dining area has fantastic lake views and a wooden table with seating for 6.
Indoors, outdoors or boating around, this waterfront cabin is ideal for your family’s lakefront adventure.
For ski or pontoon boats call us at 800-679-3661 for the highest quality boats at the best rates in town.
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 26 minutes (18.1 miles)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 36 minutes (21.9 miles)
• Downtown Spokane, WA: 56 minutes (37 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 1 hour 1 minute (43.7 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 51 minutes (34.2 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 41 minutes (74.1 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 2 minutes (55.6 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 21 minutes (14.5 miles)
• Walmart: Hayden: 36 minutes (21.9 miles)
Post Falls: 36 minutes (24 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 30 minutes (19.1 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 25 minutes (17.8 miles)
• Wifi: Yes
• Heating: Wall heaters, fireplaces
• Air conditioning: No (Portable AC units are available to rent)
Sleeps in Beds: 6 | Max Occupancy: 8
• Bedroom #1: Queen bed, patio access
• Bedroom #2: Queen bed
• Bedroom #3: Full bed
• Bathroom #1: Shower
• Bathroom #2: Shower/tub
• Bathroom #3: Shower/tub
• Ceiling fans
• Deck access
• TV with satellite programming
• Comfortable seating
• Fully stocked
• Huge granite counters
• Kitchen island with seating for 2
• Wooden table with seating for 6
• Wraparound windows
• 2 large decks with tons of seating and tables
• Private grass beach
• Front porch with tons of seating, stove and rustic chandelier
• Private dock with 1 slip (Owner may use second slip for sailboat—NOT available for guest use)
• Boat and kayak (When available, boat and kayak ARE available for guest use, but availability isn’t guaranteed)
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|