Salmon Run Condo is a gorgeous home that offers unobstructed views of the Spokane River. Whether you’re relaxing out on the spacious balcony or looking through the many large windows, you’ll feel immersed in nature’s tranquility.
The main living area features an open floor plan with plenty of light streaming in. The fully stocked kitchen offers all of the comforts of home, including ample space for preparing meals. Plush chairs seat 4 at the kitchen counter and the adjacent dining room table seats 4 more. The dining area seamlessly flows into the cozy living room that’s complete with a fireplace, TV, and comfy leather seating. You’ll also find access to the spacious deck.
This large covered deck will be a favorite spot to spend time, whether you’re enjoying your morning coffee or unwinding with a glass of wine. You’ll find high-quality seating, a great BBQ, and absolutely beautiful views of the Spokane River and surrounding mountains.
When it’s time to rest, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms await. Offering a queen bed and TV in the room, you’ll begin each day on a great note when you wake up to the scenic views outside the floor to ceiling windows in the master bedroom. The attached master bathroom features double sinks, a glass shower, and a separate soaking tub. Two other spacious bedrooms with queen beds and great closets can be found nearby. The second bathroom has a large glass and stone shower and tons of counter space. You’ll also have access to a washer and dryer in the unit.
When you’re ready to get out and explore, you’ll love the central location only minutes from great restaurants, breweries and public parks in Post Falls, ID. Plus, downtown Coeur d’Alene’s shopping, dining, public beaches, and entertainment are a mere 15 minute car ride away. Return home and enjoy the convenience of parking in a personal garage.
This central location makes it easy to enjoy all that the Inland Northwest has to offer!
For the best in quality boat rentals, visit CDA Boat Rentals, or call us at 208-665-3728 option 1
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 17 minutes (9.4 miles)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 23 minutes (12 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 36 minutes (31 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 38 minutes (24.3 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 28 minutes (64.1 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 48 minutes (45.7 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 38 minutes (32.6 miles)
• Walmart: Post Falls: 10 minutes (3 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 16 minutes (9.4 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 12 minutes (8.3 miles)
• Wifi: Yes
• Heating: Forced-air, fireplace
• Air conditioning: Yes
• Fully stocked
• Spacious granite countertops
• Seating for 4 at the counter
• Wooden table with seating for 4
• Large windows with views of the river
Sleeps in Beds: 6 | Max Occupancy: 6
• Bedroom #1: Master, queen bed, TV, attached bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Queen bed
• Bedroom #3: Queen bed
• Bathroom #1: Master, toilet, shower, tub, double sinks
• Bathroom #2: Toilet, shower
• Balcony overlooking the river
• Community boardwalk
• Single car garage
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|