Sleeps in Beds: 8 | Max Occupancy: 10
Sunrise Retreat strikes a perfect balance between privacy and proximity. Situated on 23 acres of gorgeous Idaho forest land, you’ll enjoy the feeling of being away from it all while only being 10 minutes from downtown Coeur d'Alene. Whether you’re gazing through the many expansive windows or outside exploring the property, you’ll be in awe of the breathtaking panoramic views.
With a great room concept, the beautiful kitchen, dining room and living room seamlessly flow together underneath high vaulted ceilings, creating a perfect space for all to gather. The fully stocked kitchen offers a place to cook while you entertain and socialize. A dining table with seating for 10 and an adjacent long bar with seating for 4 offers enough places for everyone to enjoy their meals. A plush couch offers a great place to relax and watch TV or enjoy the incredible view out the windows.
An additional family room offers a cozy couch, table with seating for 4, large windows lining the room, and a comfy hide-a-bed couch. Complete with a private balcony, the master bedroom has a king bed and a spacious attached bathroom that boasts a shower, bathtub, double sinks, and a separate vanity area. The second bedroom has a queen bed and also offers an attached full bathroom. A third bedroom with a queen bed and a futon, plus two additional full bathrooms offer plenty of space for everyone to sleep and shower.
Step outdoors and you’ll feel as if you have your own private park complete with a water feature, large lawn, spacious driveway, and 3 car garage. Plus, there’s a surprise for the kids! An outdoor playhouse provides the perfect space to play games or swing on the tire swing while the adults relax.
You can go from enjoying the tranquility of being surrounded by seemingly endless acreage to finding yourself right in the heart of downtown Coeur d’Alene in minutes. The downtown area offers fantastic shopping and dining options, large parks with playground equipment, stretching sandy beaches, and many local events. If you’re looking for even more unique family fun, Silverwood Theme Park is a close 30 minute drive and Silver Mountain Ski Resort is only 45 minutes away.
You and your family will love the privacy and beauty of this truly unique home.
For ski or pontoon boats call us at 800-679-3661 for the highest quality boats at the best rates in town.
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: 10 minutes
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 20 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 50 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 45 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 30 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 25 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 45 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 30 minutes
• Wifi: No (The VRA team understands how important access to high-speed internet is, so where available the internet is optimized for the highest speed and best bandwidth possible)
• Heating: Forced-air, fireplace, baseboards
• Air conditioning: No (Portable AC units are available to rent)
Living and Dining Room
• Open floor plan
• Large windows with expansive views
• Living area with couch, chairs, coffee table, large TV and DVD player
• Dining table with seating for 10
• Netflix or Hulu provided
• Fully stocked and updated
• Lots of natural light
Sleeps in Beds: 8 | Max Occupancy: 10
• Bedroom #1: Master, king bed with private deck and attached bath
• Bedroom #2: Queen bed with private bath
• Bedroom #3: Queen bed plus futon
• Family Room: Hide-a-bed couch
• Bathroom #1: Master, double sinks, vanity, toilet, shower, tub
• Bathroom #2: Toilet, tub/shower
• Bathroom #3: Toilet, tub/shower
• Bathroom #4: Toilet, tub/shower
• 3 car garage
• Water feature
• Large lawn
• 360 degree views of surrounding mountains
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|